Alesis Strike MultiPad Drum Multi-Pad Surface
Check the delivery time for another location!
Introducing Strike MultiPadAlesis designed the Strike MultiPad around the drummer's requirement to be able to sample, edit, loop and perform in a seamless manner. To that end, the Strike MultiPad offers an incredible 7000+ built-in sounds, 32GB of storage and the ability to record samples from any source (smartphone, mic, off the internet, via USB, from virtually any other audio device). The nine velocity-sensitive pads have customizable RGB lights and are easily configured for maximum playing convenience. Center stage on the Strike MultiPad is an Alesis-exclusive 4.3" color screen to make checking system status or performing edits a snap. This kind of total percussive firepower is simply not available anywhere else, even in multiple units.
Sample. Edit. Loop. Perform.Sample anything you want -
- any sound, any effect, from anywhere. Use your mic, your phone, your computer, USB input or another audio device to capture live or pre-recorded samples, even off the internet. Alesis even include 6GB+ of premium in-demand content to get you going.Edit your samples and loops with the radiant 4.3-inch color screen, easy-to-use selectors & encoders, A-Link controls and the five built-in effects processors -
- tweak, shade, color, EQ and compress to your heart's content. Your sounds will really be your sounds, and no one else's.Loop-based recording of your pad performance is a snap, either from the samples you created, or from an external input. Either way, with Strike MultiPad looping can be seamlessly integrated into your playing.Perform better, faster, with more creativity and with more content, versatility and capability than any other drum pad anywhere. With nine velocity-sensitive pads, outfitted with customizable RGB lighting that display velocity, loop length and more, you can be certain you never miss a beat no matter how dark or foggy the stage is.
The Centerpiece of Your PerformanceThe Strike MultiPad effortlessly integrates into your existing setup thanks to its arsenal of inputs and outputs no matter what your next performance demands. Route your metronome or any sound independently to (4) TRS " audio outputs, (1) " TRS Headphone output or (1) 1/8" TRS Headphone output. Control and connect your peripheral MIDI-compatible equipment with the 5-pin MIDI in and out ports. Connect source audio to (2) " TRS Audio inputs for limitless sampling potential. Expand your performance with additional trigger inputs (1) single zone and (2) dual zone, plus TRS HH and footswitch inputs. The Alesis Strike MultiPad has your performance covered.
Production PowerhouseStrike MultiPad seamlessly transitions from a stage essential to a studio-centric goliath thanks to an on-board 2-in/2-out audio interface and premium software suite for immediate out-of-the-box potential. Ableton Live Lite is a revolutionary, multi-award-winning music production solution that lets you spontaneously compose, record, remix, improvise and edit your musical ideas in a seamless audio/ MIDI environment. Ableton Live Lite brings your acoustic, electronic and virtual instruments as well as your digital audio recordings and MIDI sequences together in a single interface with unparalleled ease of use.Alternatively, experience the production powerhouse that is ProTools | First
- a complete DAW based on the same music creation and audio production tools that award-winning artists, musicians, producers, engineers, and mixers rely on every day.
- Over 7,000 samples and loops: 32GB of storage with over 6GB of content, including loops, drumsand percussion, plus melodic instruments for any style
- Sample: Built-in Sampler lets you record from USB, smartphone, microphone, or other audiodevice
- Built-in looper: Loop-based recording of your pad performance or from the external audio input
- Perform: 9 velocity-sensitive pads with customizable RGB lights
- Meet Your Soundcard: 2 input/2 output USB audio and MIDI interface
- Load Samples via USB Drive: Import WAV files and backup your kits
- 5 Built-in Effects Processors: 3 Kit Effects, 1 Master Effect, Compressor, and Equalizer
- Custom Effect Control: Freely map two Alesis "A-LINK" infinite rotary knobs to dozens ofeffects and mixing controls
- Easy Audio Routing: Route the metronome or any sound to separate audio outputs
- Supersize Your Pad: Expand with external trigger and pedal inputs: (3) external drum/cymbal triggers, a hi-hat pedal, and (2) dual foot controls
- Never Miss a Beat: 4.3" display provides an informative overview of your kit, and makes editingfast
- Premium Software Suite Included: Includes Ableton Live Lite and Avid Pro Tools First
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.