IK Multimedia iLoud Micro Monitors Pair with Bluetooth, White
Check the delivery time for another location!
- headphones, home stereo systems, gaming consoles, car audio systems, TVs, and other listening systems.With iLoud Micro Monitor, you will hear the truth in your music no matter whether you're mixing in your bedroom, mastering in a small studio or just listening to your favorites tunes at home. And best of all, it offers high-end features that can be found only in monitors in big budget studios, but at a price that everyone can afford.
High power, smallest footprintWhen the original iLoud speaker was released, it set a standard for portable power and sonic accuracy in an ultra-small, portable form factor. iLoud Micro Monitor is a natural evolution of that design concept, and just like its popular predecessor, it offers a completely unmatched sonic experience. iLoud Micro Monitors are specifically designed for small makeshift working spaces -
- bedroom studios, small project studios or even on the tour bus or in a hotel room.Its two speakers are powered by ultra-efficient class D power amplifiers that push a total of 50W RMS with amazing low-end response down to 55Hz (-3dB) -
- the best bass response in its category. Each monitor sports a 3/4" silk dome tweeter, a 3" high-rigidity custom composite material woofer and a large-flaring front-firing bass reflex port. Thanks to these features, it's able to deliver smooth and extended high frequencies, an exceptionally open, focused midrange and a solid, controlled low end. Simply put, iLoud Micro Monitor's sound is so good that it's nearly inconceivable for a speaker system of this size and at this price point.
Sonically transparentiLoud Micro Monitor sounds amazing and real. But why? Well, a part of that is due to its internal 56-bit digital signal processor (DSP). This DSP is responsible for things like taking care of the frequency and phase response of the monitor as well as also controlling the dynamic range so that the drivers are always controlled. It also acts as a digital crossover that allows for invisibly smooth transitions between the drivers themselves.
Ideal for small studiosMost home studios offer less than ideal space when working on audio, and often resemble just a desk with a computer and speakers beside it placed against a wall. Most speakers are not designed for these small environments and sound boomy and undefined, but iLoud Micro Monitors have been designed to be the best possible reference monitor in these challenging "small room" situations.iLoud Micro Monitor's small footprint saves space on your desktop and ensures closer placement to your ears thus minimizing room reflections. Plus, its internal DSP offers various EQ settings for optimizing bass and treble response as well as position compensation -
- this lets you switch between a "free field" and "desktop" setup effortlessly.You can also position iLoud Micro Monitor at two angles of inclination thanks to the integrated isolation base that guarantees further mechanical de-coupling and purer sound. With these features you can optimize your listening experience to suit the characteristics of the room you're working in, therefore always ensuring that you're working in the audio the sweet spot.
Free-field positioningiLoud Micro Monitors also feature an integrated mic stand thread (UNC 3/8"-16) so you can easily place them on any regular pair of mic stands giving you the best possible monitoring conditions in the smallest places without adding expensive accessories.
Hi-end features at nearly budget priceWhen it comes to small monitors, you're traditionally limited to two choices -
- cheap, "budget" monitors that can be better described as a couple of "wooden" boxes with "some kind of" speakers usually costing in the $100-$200 (per pair) range, or high quality monitors well over the $600-$700 (per pair). Only iLoud Micro Monitor offers you the features and characteristics of high-end monitors (sonic accuracy, definition, reference-response, bi-amplification, DSP control, positioning EQ, integrated isolation base) and more at almost the cost of a budget monitor. Now when you're working in small studio spaces, you can finally hear a perfect representation of your music without having to compromise between features and cost.
Get connectedYou can easily use iLoud Micro Monitors with all your favorite gear. Sending an audio signal to them couldn't be easier. You have inputs for both RCA and 1/8" connectors, and iLoud Micro Monitors can also receive audio via Bluetooth from any Bluetooth-enabled device.
The first monitor that can travel with youBecause iLoud Micro Monitors are the smallest -
- and lightest (1.7kg / 60.7oz) -
- monitors in the world, you can now for the first time ever have a true reference monitor system everywhere you go. If you do productions on the go, you will now have a travel companion that will give you trustworthy sound anywhere -
- just pack them into your gig bag or backpack with your laptop and go.
Ultra-compact, high-quality reference studio monitorsLinear frequency response. Zero coloration. Transparency. Headroom. To hear the truth, you need reference speakers that offer all this. And if you work in a home or small studio you have even greater challenges, from the lack of space on your desk to the "less than ideal" position of your audio workstation, typically placed against a wall.Now, with iLoud Micro Monitor, you can hear the truth in your music anytime and everywhere. The smallest active studio reference monitoring system in the world, iLoud Micro Monitor provides you with ultra-accurate true linear frequency response with no coloration, and can do so in every listening environment, especially in home and project studios.
Features:Professional reference-quality sound:
- Advanced digital control with 56-bit DSP, controlled diffraction / low resonance enclosure and time-aligned crossover, deliver superior audio with ultra-linear frequency response.
- Powerful Class D bi-amplification system (50W RMS) provides plenty of headroom with lightning-fast transient response.
- High-rigidity custom composite material woofer plus large flare bass reflex port produces "best in class" bass response down to 55Hz.
- High-quality woofer and tweeter -
- like ones found in high-end systems -
- without the high-end price.Ultra-compact:
- The smallest footprint of any reference quality studio monitor system.
- Fits anywhere -
- provides high-definition monitoring in the tightest spaces.
- Can be placed closer to you than other monitors reducing the effects of room reflections and standing waves.
- The first monitor system you can easily carry with you anywhere you go.
- Pair of speakers weighs only 3.8 poundsFlexible placement and connections:
- Desktop or monitor stand placement with selectable EQ correction and adjustable integrated isolation base optimized for your setup.
- Mounts on regular mic stands for free-field positioning with no need for additional accessories.
- Wired connection with 1/8" stereo mini-jack and RCA inputs for recording, mixing and mastering.
- Wireless Bluetooth connection for listening to your music anywhere.
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.