The EKX-18S passive subwoofer loudspeaker is part of EV's EKX series, which combines legendary EV sound quality and reliability -
- all in a compact package suitable for a wide range of sound reinforcement scenarios, including musicians/DJs and live/club/installed sound applications.Inside the EKX-18S, EV-engineered components and the Signal Synchronized Transducers(TM) (SST) waveguide design work together to provide precise coverage and superior sound quality at high SPLs. EV's award-winning industrial design -
- with robust wood enclosures and durable EVCoat finish -
- ensures that EKX speakers look as great as they sound.
Features:- 1600 W (peak), 134 dB peak SPL utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV (18-inch EVS-18C woofer) for maximum punch
- Ideal for portable and installed applications
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing
- Durable EVCoat finish.
- Large slot ports for low distortion and excellent bass extension
- Two metal grille reinforcement barsNote: Unpowered speaker, requires separate power amplifier.