Wampler Pantheon Overdrive Pedal
Check the delivery time for another location!
- a pedal that became the "King Of Transparent Tone". These pedals are extremely hard to find and usually out of most people's reach when they do finally find them
- the Pantheon is available immediately now and will be in the future with NO waiting list. The Pantheon proudly exudes the familiar break up and tonal nuance of those sought-after circuits that enhances any guitar and any amp's natural voice.The Pantheon has a special kind of tone that we describe as chewy yet crunchy and it sounds great into both dirty and clean amps. It's VERY touch sensitive, much like you'd find when playing an amp that's breaking up. As always, Brian Wampler has created a meticulously tweaked EQ stack to give the player the control they demand and have come to expect from any Wampler pedal. The perfect fat bass, and the perfect level of chime
- it's all here; it can be added, it can be taken away. The Pantheon is the perfect way to add just the right amount of expressive dirt to your sound without losing any of what makes the player, simply...them.The Pantheon features three levels of gain saturation to go from just breaking up to all-out dirt, a second toggle switch going from classic BluesBreaker configuration to a clipping texture closely resembling what you'd find on the mythical KOT style pedals, and a presence control that's on the front and not hidden away inside. Shaping the tone of the most coveted "BB" style pedal has never been easier.
- Tonal control:As with every Wampler, Brian has taken the time to make sure all the EQ stacks and gain options work together perfectly. With the 3 levels of gain and the 3 different overdrive voicings, you can find almost every BB tone in this one pedal. The Pantheon retains the clean simplicity of layout that our pedals are known for
- you won't have to spend days studying a manual to get the best from the clean and uncluttered layout. Any player that gets their hands on this pedal will get lost in its versatility, the control, the tone... it's one of those pedals that takes the player on the kind of journey into gain that we've all dreamed about. Once they get to the other side, their rig will sound better than ever before and mark a new era of tonal perfection.
- Why the Pantheon?:There can be little doubt that this kind of circuit has been one of the most popular pedals to have ever been made
- as indicated by the nearly two year waiting list on the King of the BB clones. Brian dug deep down into the original, and then into all those that came after, listening to what makes each special and what made those magical ones truly a joy to play. Once he had finished painstakingly analyzing the aspects that were present in the best versions of this circuit, he was able to pour everything he had learned into one single perfect pedal. The Wampler Pantheon. This is the King of Transparent Tone style circuit you and your customers have been waiting for.The all new Wampler Pantheon, making the unavailable and elusive perfect BB tone a thing of the past. It's here, it's available, and it's ready to fly off your shelves.
- Built in the U.S.A
- Battery connection and 9v-18v power jack
- High-grade components selected for their superior sound and response
- Powerful EQ section
- Top-mounted jacks make pedalboard placement effortless
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.