The Antelope Audio Edge Go is a studio-grade large-diaphragm condenser USB microphone that gives musicians, content creators, and producers unprecedented access to Antelope's industry-leading mic-modeling technology. What would your recordings sound like if you had a locker full of classic vintage microphones? With the Antelope Edge Go, you'll unlock detailed software emulations of the world's most iconic mics and studio effects processors. Just plug your Edge Go USB microphone into your Mac or PC, launch the included Edge Go software, and start rolling.
Pristine USB Output for High-Resolution Recording -You've never seen a USB mic quite like the Edge Go. Built to Antelope's exacting specifications, with the same dual-diaphragm capsules as the Antelope Edge Duo condenser microphone, the Edge Go gives you USB-C output for convenient recording directly to your computer -
- with no need for an external preamp, mixer, or audio interface. The Edge Go mic functions as its own audio interface, offering pristine A/D conversion with up to 192 kHz/24-bit resolution -
- far higher resolution than the typical USB mic can deliver. In the pro audio world, Antelope is known for building the high-end analog-to-digital converters and super-accurate digital clocks found in world-class recording studios and broadcast facilities. The Edge Go draws on this impressive pedigree of engineering expertise to bring you Antelope sound quality in a go-anywhere, bus-powered USB microphone.
Edge Go Mic + Software = Classic Microphone EmulationsThe Antelope Edge Go mic includes Edge Go control panel software, which lets you instantly audition and compare 11 expertly crafted microphone emulations. They're all modeled after the time-tested studio mics you've heard on thousands of hit recordings: Fat-sounding tube mics like the Tokyo 800T, Berlin 49T, Berlin 67, and Vienna 12; crisp FET condensers like the Berlin 87, Berlin M103, Berlin 47 FT, and Vienna 414; and smooth ribbons like the Sacramento 121R and Oxford 4038. Just select the mic you'd like to hear and dial in the pickup pattern you want to use: omnidirectional, cardioid, bidirectional figure-8, and everything in between. Antelope's software models meticulously emulate the distinctive character of each iconic microphone -
- effectively giving you access to an epic mic collection. And you can record through the Edge Go microphone with no mic emulation applied for a transparent, flat 20 Hz
- 20 kHz large-diaphragm condenser sound.
Antelope-Modeled Effects: Preamps, EQ, Compression, Reverb and MoreAntelope's software magic doesn't end with microphone modeling. The Edge Go also gives you access to a killer collection of 22 effects modeled after classic studio gear, including all the must-have mic preamplifiers, dynamics processors (limiters, compressors, gates, expanders), de-esser, equalizers, and Antelope's AuraVerb with 6 reverb types to help you dial in the right ambiance from barely-there atmosphere to epic echoes. There's even a reel-to-reel tape effect to give your recordings a distinctively vintage vibe. Not sure where to start? Edge Go software gives you one-click access to presets like "Telephone Effect," "Massive Reverb Space," "Fan Noise Reduction," and more, so you can nail that sound in your head and start recording fast. Get creative and build the effects chain of your dreams, then save it as a preset, so inspiration is only a click away.
FPGA Processing Inside the Microphone -All the processing power you need to run Antelope's mic emulations and effects models is built right into the Edge Go microphone's hardware, in the form of a dedicated FPGA chip. With the Edge Go mic, there's no need to bog down your DAW with effects processing plug-ins, sap your computer's limited CPU power, or buy an external DSP accelerator or interface box.Package Contents:
- Not Your Computer's CPU
- Microphone: Edge Go microphone
- USB Cable: 16.4' (5 meters) USB-C to USB-A cable
- Desktop Stand: Adjustable angle desktop stand
- Mount: Heavy-duty shock absorbing mount
- Pop filter: Professional metal mesh pop filter
- Case: Mid-size road case with handle and custom-fit foam inserts