The Audio-Technica AT-XP7 is specially designed for the needs of DJs. This cartridge features a highly-rigid polyphenylene sulfide (PPS)/glass fiber body and a tracking force of 2 to 4 grams. It also offers a powerful output level of 6.0 mV, and its 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical bonded stylus tracks the record groove with high accuracy for outstanding audio reproduction. Plus, the cartridge is specifically designed to provide maximum visibility of the stylus tip.
- 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical bonded stylus tip
- Highly-rigid polyphenylene sulfide (PPS)/glass fiber body
- 6.0 mV high-output level
- Tracking force of 2.0 to 4.0 grams (3.0 grams standard)
- Stainless wire suspension, double-layered rubber damper and tapered aluminum cantilever ensure precise tracking
- Design offers maximum visibility of the stylus tip
- Great tracking and channel separation for high-fidelity sound