With a capsule diameter not much bigger than the head of a pin, Audio-Technica's smallest-ever lavalier microphone virtually disappears in props or clothing to create highest-quality audio for broadcast and theater sound reinforcement. The Audio-Technica BP896 MicroPoint omnidirectional lavalier delivers extremely intelligible natural audio and handles high sound pressure levels with ease. Its subminiature omni element is enclosed in a durable housing designed to minimize noise from handling, clothing and wind. Flip a switch to eliminate low-frequency hum without affecting intelligibility.
Features- Offered in wired & wireless models, the BP896 comes generously equipped with an extensive accessory kit--mic holders, windscreens, element covers & more.
- Inconspicuous, lightweight capsule
- Extremely intelligible natural audio
- Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
- Rugged built for long-lasting performance
- High-pass UniSteep(r) filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Requires 11V to 52V DC phantom power
- Includes generous accessory kit & protective case
- RoHS compliant--free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substancesThe BP896CT4 comes with a 1.4 m (55") cable terminated with TA4F-type connector for Shure wireless systems.