Boss JS-10 eBand Audio Player with Guitar Effects
Check the delivery time for another location!
Powerful 2.1 SoundThe eBand JS-10 is compact and travel friendly, but its performance is huge. An innovative onboard 2.1 speaker system provides rich, full-frequency sound for song playback and the built-in effects and COSM(R) amps, with deep bass that can shake the room.
Pro BOSS Effects OnboardGet creative with the awesome BOSS effects and COSM amps built into the eBand JS-10 -
- equivalent in quality to the flagship GT-100 -
- plus cool extras such as direct recording and Center Cancel for "minus-one" play-along sessions.
Two Input Channels with Individual FX PathsTwo independent input channels are provided, each with its own effect and COSM amp paths. You can plug in any dual combination of guitar, bass, and/or microphone, ideal for duet jam sessions as well as teacher/student music lessons (see below).
Enhanced Sound LibraryThe eBand JS-10 is packed with cool play-along tracks, including over 350 audio loops for jamming. The selection is wider with variations of instrument combinations, including "minus-one" audio for bass, two guitars, and guitar and bass. Your favorite MP3s and WAV files can be played back directly from a USB key, or imported into the JS-10 from a computer via USB. In addition, you can record your live performance with effects along with the songs into the JS-10.
Great Practice ToolWith the eBand JS-10, you can jam along with your favorite songs, and freely change the tempo and key with high-quality results. You can also loop and repeat sections of a song, and slow down the fast parts to analyze, learn, and play along. eBand's dual input channels are also an excellent learning tool. For example, a guitar teacher and student can connect their instruments to one eBand; the teacher demonstrates or quickly records a riff or solo using a built-in backing track, and then the student repeats the performance for the teacher using the same track. It's a convenient, effective, and fun method for learning!
Features:- 2.1-channel sound system with integrated subwoofer delivers full-range sound with powerful deep bass
- Two inputs for guitars, basses, and/or vocals, with individual controls and effects paths; ideal for duet jam sessions and teacher/student lessons
- Custom DSP chip provides effects and COSM(R) amps equivalent to the flagship GT-100
- Over 350 pre-loaded audio loops for jamming along -
- including "minus-one" audio for bass, two guitars, and guitar and bass
- Center Cancel for minus-one play-along sessions; tempo/key-shift function
- Stylish, sturdy design
- Data Types: eBand Songs (Recording/Playback) WAV (Quantization bit rate: 16 bits, Playback only) MP3 (Bit rate: 64 K to 320 Kbps, Playback only)
- External Memory: USB Flash Memory (sold separately)
- AD Conversion: 24 bits + AF method
- DA Conversion: 24 bits
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Effect Types: AMP COMP/LIMITER OD/DS NOISE SUPPRESSOR EQ MODULATION (PHASER, FLANGER, CHORUS, TREMOLO, ROTARY, UNI-V, PAN) DELAY REVERB WAH
- Recording Time (eBand Songs): Hours per GB: 4 hours 32 GB: 130 hours * The above-listed recording times are approximate. Times may be slightly shorter depending on the number of songs that were created.
- Recording Time (WAV/16 bits/Stereo): Hours per GB: 1.5 hours 32 GB: 50 hours * The above-listed recording times are approximate. Times may be slightly shorter depending on the number of songs that were created.
- Recording Time (MP3/128 Kbps/Stereo): Hours per GB: 17 hours 32 GB: 550 hours * The above-listed recording times are approximate. Times may be slightly shorter depending on the number of songs that were created.
- Nominal Input Level: INPUT 1/2 GUITAR/MIC (INPUT GAIN = GUITAR): -10 dBu INPUT 1/2 GUITAR/MIC (INPUT GAIN = MIC): -32 dBu INPUT 2 AUX: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: INPUT 1/2 GUITAR/MIC jacks: 1 M ohm INPUT 2 AUX jack: 47 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level: LINE OUT jacks: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance: LINE OUT jacks: 1 k ohm
- Internal Speakers: 2.1 channels (2-channel Stereo and Woofer)
- Rated Power Output: 12 W (Stereo Speaker 3.5 W x 2 + Woofer 5 W)
- Display: Graphic LCD 132 x 64 dots (with backlit)
- USB: Audio Mass Storage Class
- Connectors: INPUT 1 GUITAR/MIC jack (1/4-inch phone type) INPUT 2 GUITAR/MIC jack (1/4-inch phone type) INPUT 2 AUX jack (Stereo miniature phone type) PHONES jack (Stereo miniature phone type) LINE OUT jacks (RCA phono type) EXP PEDAL/CTL 1, 2 jack (1/4-inch TRS phone type) USB MEMORY port (USB A) USB COMPUTER port (USB B) DC IN jack
- Current Draw: 700 mA
- Accessories Included: AC adaptor SD card USB cable Owner's Manual
- Options (sold separately): Footswitch (BOSS FS-5U) Dual Footswitch (BOSS FS-6) Expression Pedal (Roland EV-5, BOSS FV-500L, BOSS FV-500H) USB Flash Memory * Use USB Flash Memory sold by Roland. We cannot guarantee operation if other products are used.
- Width: 264 mm: 10-7/16 inches
- Depth: 169 mm: 6-11/16 inches
- Height: 209 mm: 8-1/4 inches
- Weight: 1.8 kg: 3 lbs. 16 oz.
- Weight: excluding AC adaptor
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms * AF (Adaptive Focus) method Adaptive Focus is a unique Roland/BOSS technology that allows the signal noise (S/N) ratios of AD converter to be vastly improved.
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.