Chauvet's Colorstrip is an LED-fitted strip fixture. The unit can be controlled via four DMX channels, multiple modes accessible via the control panel, or an optional LED-FS1 controller. The Colorstrip features built-in programs with automatic and sound-active triggers, and allows access to popular preset RGB mixed colors: yellow, purple, cyan and white. The fixture is equipped with pre-programmed flash, color chase, sequential color chase, color mixing and color fade patterns. Jacking the Colorstrip into a DMX controller gives the programmer access to all pre-programmed features as well as to speed adjustments for fade and flash. It is ideal for creating runway effects without cluttering up the catwalk.
Features- 4-channel DMX-512 LED linear wash light
- Static colors and RGB color mixing with or without DMX controller
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave or DMX
- Built-in sound activated programs via master/slave or DMX
- Compatible with Chauvet Satellite system
- Additional power output: max 15 units at 120V (see manual for details)
- Additional slave output allows for color-changing runway effect (up to 31 units)