Eminence Omega Pro 15 PA Speaker (800 Watts, 15 Inch), 8 Ohms
Check the delivery time for another location!
Features:- Kapton coil former for increased rigidity and thermal protection
- Polyamide-imide coated 2-layer, 27ga., copper voice coil for improved power handling and durability
- Ferrite Magnet
- Vented and extended core for increased power handling
- Die-cast aluminum basket for rigidity
- Paper cone
- Cloth cone edge
- Solid composition paper dust cap
Professionals Go For GoldIt has often been said that Eminence professional loudspeakers are not expensive enough. A genuine American-built cast-frame high performance transducer must surely cost considerably more -
- after all, most other premium speakers do.The fact is that nobody else in the world makes quantities like Eminence and nobody else can waste as little during the manufacturing process. If they made fewer and rejected more, they could match their prices. Eminence Pro models have always been a remarkably good value. Following a series of detail revisions, they are now an even better value.The major cause of failure in a loudspeaker is thermal overload. Expansion of moving parts -
- even melting of parts -
- is terminal. Some time ago, Eminence approached DuPont about formulating a special type of Kapton that could efficiently deal with extreme heat conditions. Except for rare accidental overloads, this material all but eliminated voice coil failures.Eminence has further developed manufacturing techniques with this material and investigated other problem areas in transducer motor structures. The combined effect of a number of seemingly small adjustments to production techniques, component materials and adhesives has yielded dramatic improvements in power handling.The transducers in the revised Pro range offer power handling improvements of up to 50%. The popular Omega Pro series, originally rated at 600W, is now rated at between 700W and 800W. The Kappa Pro 15LF, once rated at 400W, is now rated at 600W. To recognize these models, look for their gold back plate labels.Now more than ever, selection from this range demands a more considered approach than simply reviewing power handling and sensitivity. It is recommended to consider the sensitivity chart and a review of the Thiele-Small explanations as a prelude to selecting samples for computer modeling of enclosure designs and listening tests.The Eminence professional series represents a collection of the most widely used professional loudspeakers in the music industry. From indoor or outdoor concerts, to churches, night clubs, recording studios and arenas all over the world, Eminence has become well known for virtually all applications. Eminence earned this reputation from engineering and manufacturing transducers that incorporate incredible innovations in an affordable package. Why pay more for an over-engineered product? Do what the professionals do: put Eminence Inside!
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Power Rating: 800Wrms
- Resonance: 39Hz
- Usable Frequency Range: 35Hz - 2kHz
- Magnet Weight: 109oz.
- Gap Height: 0.375", 9.52mm
- Voice Coil Diameter: 4.0", 101.6mm
- Mounting Information
- Recommended Enclosure Volume (vented): 92 - 158 liters 3.4 - 5.6 cu. ft.
- Overall Diameter: 15.21", 386.4mm
- Baffle Hole Diameter: 14.0", 355.5mm
- Front Sealing Gasket: fitted as standard
- Rear Sealing Gasket: fitted as standard
- Mounting Holes Diameter: 0.275", 7mm
- Mounting Holes B.C.D: 14.56", 369.9mm
- Depth: 6.35", 161mm
- Shipping Weight: 26lbs., 11.8 kg.
- Thiele-Small Parameters
- Resonant Frequency (fs): 39Hz
- Impedance (Re): 4.98W
- Coil Inductance (Le): 1.48mH
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes): 0.36
- Mechanical Q (Qms): 8.57
- Total Q (Qts): 0.35
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas): 196 liters 6.92 cu. ft.
- Peak Diaphragm Displacement Volume (Vd): 408cc
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms): 0.19mm/N
- BL Product (BL): 17.2 T-M
- Diaphragm Mass inc. Airload (Mms): 88 grams
- Equiv. Resistance of Mechanical Suspension Loss (Rms): 2.42N*sec/M
- Efficiency Bandwidth Product (EBP): 107
- Voice Coil Overhang (Xmax): 4.8mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd): 856.3cm2
- Impedance at Resonance (Zmax): 122 ohms
- Maximum Mechanical Limit (Xmech): 30.48mm
- Eminence response curves are measured under the following controlled test conditions:
- All speakers are tested at 1W/1m using a variety of test set-ups for the appropriate impedance
- LMS using 0.25" supplied microphone (software calibrated) mounted 1m from wall/baffle
- 2ft. X 2 ft. baffle is built into the wall with the speaker mounted flush against a steel ring for minimum defraction
- Hafler P1500 Trans-Nova amplifier
- 2700 cu. ft. chamber with fiberglass on all 6 surfaces (three with custom-made wedges)
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.