The EarthQuaker Devices Grand Orbiter V3 Phase Machine Pedal is a 4 stage OTA-based phaser with a diverse feature set that can go from stationary and resonant to slow and mellow and on through fast and swirly. It has a three-way toggle switch to select between the ranges of modulation: Rate 1 is slow sweep mode, Rate 2 kills the LFO and allows you to use the Grand Orbiter as a fixed resonant filter and Rate 3 is fast sweep mode.
Grand Orbiter V3 Controls
- The master Rate control fine tunes the speed of the LFO in each of these modes and the flashing red LED acts as a visual indicator, even when the effect is in bypass mode.
- The Depth control blends the shifted signal in with the dry signal and controls the intensity of the effect.
- The Sweep control governs the peak frequency of the phased signal's tone, turned full clockwise the sweep is lively and intense, whereas turning counter clockwise yields a darker, more laid back peak.
- The Resonance provides a wide range of control over regeneration and at higher settings adds a more pronounced and resonant tone.
- You can also use the Grand Orbiter as a true pitch vibrato with the "Phase/Vibrato" switch. When in "Vibrato" mode, the dry signal is removed and the Depth controls acts as a volume control. This pedal is 100% analog, true bypass and built by entirely by hand in beachy Akron, Ohio.
- New flexi switch silent relay based switching allows for traditional latching or momentary operation*
Grand Orbiter V3 Features
- Four-stage OTA-based Phaser and Vibrato
- "Rate" toggle selects between three LFO speeds-
- Rate 1
- slow sweep-
- Rate 2
- fixed resonant filter-
- Rate 3
- fast sweep
- "Phase / Vibrato" switch selects between phaser and true pitch-shifting vibrato modes
- 3mm flashing red LED indicates LFO speed, even when bypassed
- New flexi switch silent relay based switching allows for traditional latching or momentary operation
- All-analog signal path
- Lifetime guarantee