Moog Mother-32 Semi-Modular Analog Synthesizer
Check the delivery time for another location!
Features:- Easy to use Semi-Modular design for swift, inspired music creation
- Voltage Controlled 32-Step Sequencer with 64 Sequence Locations
- Low-Pass & High-Pass Moog Ladder Filter (20 Hz
- 20 kHz) with voltage-controlled resonance
- External audio input for processing outside sound sources
- Definitive Moog oscillator with Pulse and Sawtooth wave outputs
- 5-pin MIDI input and MIDI to CV converter
- 32 Modular Patch Points (Includes 5 patch cables)
- 2 Voltage controlled mixers
- White Noise
- Superb companion to Werkstatt-01, Minitaur and other synthesizers
- Main module can be easily transferred into any Eurorack skiff
- Mount 2 or 3 units vertically with 2 and 3 Tier kits (not included)
- Complete solution for new Eurorack users -
- no other items required
- Handcrafted in Asheville, NC
Voltage Controlled Oscillator:- Single VCO with simultaneous Sawtooth and Pulse wave Outputs (+/-5V)
- 1 V/Octave from 8Hz to 8KHz (16KHz max with LFO/CV)
- Panel Frequency control (+/-1 Octave)
- Toggle Selector for waveform routed to the mixer
- Pulse Width control
- Linear FM and 1V/Octave Exponential FM inputs (+/-5V)
Noise:- Output normalled to Ext Audio input
- White Noise output (+/-5V)
Voltage Controlled Mixer:- Crossfades between selected VCO waveform and Ext Audio input (normalled to White Noise)
- Mix CV input (+/-5V)
Voltage Controlled Filter:- 20Hz to 20KHz switchable Low Pass/High Pass 4-pole
- Transistor Ladder Filter with voltage controlled Resonance
- VCF Cutoff input (+/-5V)
- VCF Resonance input (+/-5V)
- VCF Output (+/-5V)
Voltage Controlled Amplifier:- Selectable CV Source: EG or ON (drone)
- VCA CV input (0 to +8V in EG mode and +/-5V in ON mode, summed with signals from ON/EG switch)
- Output Volume Control (VCA Out and Line/Headphone Out)
- VCA output (+/-5V) and rear panel 1/4" Headphone/Audio Output (+/-1.7V peak)
Low Frequency Oscillator:- Square wave output (+/-5V)
- Triangle wave output (+/-5V)
- Selectable waveshape to VCO and VCF MOD sections
- Panel Rate control .1Hz to 350Hz (600Hz max)
- LFO Rate CV input (+/-5V)
Envelope Generator:- Variable controls for Attack and Decay
- Sustain ON/OFF for single-trigger (ASD) or multi-trigger (AD) behavior
- External Gate input (0 to +5V; Tolerant of 10V gates)
- EG output (0 to +7.5V)
VCO Modulation:- Selectable Source: EG/VCO MOD or LFO (EG normalled to VCO MOD in)
- VCO Mod input (normalled to EG/VCO MOD switch position)
- Variable Modulation Amount control
- Selectable Modulation Destination: VCO Pitch or PWM (PWM summed with Pulse Width panel control)
VCF Modulation:- Selectable Source: EG or LFO
- Variable Modulation Amount control
- Selectable VCF Modulation Polarity (+/-)
Voltage Controlled Mixer/Attenuator:- Voltage controlled crossfade/mix circuit for mixing two DC coupled signals
- Mix 1 Input (Normalled to ground)
- Mix 2 Input (Normalled to +5V)
- Mix Control CV input (-5V to +5V)
- Mix Output: Un-inverted output (-5 to +5V)
Multiple:- 1x input 2x output signal multiplier
- Mult Input: Buffered signal
- Mult Outputs: 1 and 2
Keyboard:- Single octave 13-note keyboard (In Step Edit Mode this is used to select, mute and enable sequencer steps.)
- Octave Up/Down buttons select from 8 available octave settings
- Glide Time control
- KB CV output (-5 to +5V)
- Gate Output (0 to +5V)
Sequencer:- Dual-mode 32 step sequencer with 64 sequence locations
- Performance Modes:
- In KB Mode, the Keyboard is used to play the instrument, enter sequence data and transpose sequences.
- In Step Mode, the keyboard functions as the step sequencer interface and is used to enable and mute steps, update note data and select sequence banks.
- Each sequence step includes: Note Value, Gate Length (Tie), Rest On/Off, Accent On/Off, Glide On/Off and Ratchet count (up to 4 note-repeats occurring in the duration of a single note)
- Sequencer Panel Controls: Tempo, Swing, Run/Stop, Hold, and Reset
- Sequencer Control Inputs: Tempo, Run/Stop (also used for sync), Reset and Hold
- Sequencer Control Outputs: KB, Gate, Accent Pulse
Patchbay:- The patchbay contains 32 patch points (3.5mm)
- Available Inputs: External Audio, Mix CV, VCA CV, VCF Cutoff, VCF Resonance, VCO 1V/Octave, VCO Linear FM, VCO Modulation, LFO Rate, Mix 1, Mix 2, VC Mix Control, Mult, Gate, Tempo, Run/Stop, Reset and Hold
- Available Outputs: VCA, Noise, VCF, VCO Saw, VCO Pulse, LFO Triangle, LFO Square, VC Mix, Mult 1, Mult 2, Assign, EG, KB, Gate
Assignable Output:- Multipurpose control output for selecting from 16 available functions: Sequencer Accent, Sequencer Clock, Sequencer Clock /2 Sequencer Clock /4, Decimated "Ramp", Decimated "Saw", Decimated "Triangle", Stepped Random, STEP 1, MIDI Note On Velocity, MIDI Channel Aftertouch, MIDI Pitch Bend, MIDI CC1 Mod Wheel, MIDI CC2, MIDI CC4 and MIDI CC7
Specifications:- Dimensions: 12.57" W x 4.21" H (with knobs) x 5.24" D
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 2.8W
- Included Power Supply: 100-250VAC, 50-60Hz, +12VDC 1A
- Patchbay: 32x 3.5mm jacks
- Rear Panel Audio Out: 1/4" Headphone / Audio
Eurorack Specs:- Current Draw: 230mA (+12V - from 10-pin header)
- Mounting Dims: 60HP (.69" 26mm Module Depth)
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.