Designed to cut set up/tear down to a fraction of the time, the On-Stage GPB3000 lets users pre-wire their FX chains, making it the perfect choice for busy guitarists. At 18.7" x 9", the angled pedal board has room enough for up to 10 standard size foot pedals or even more if using minis.Its lightweight aluminum construction makes it easy to carry, yet it stands up to the most energetic performances. Strategic cutouts provide a versatile cable management system to organize and hide power cables, while the included adhesive hook loop strips mean pedals can be arranged as desired. The GPB3000 includes a high quality gig-ready bag. Custom fit for easy in/out, the padded bag protects pedals and settings during transport. An interior mesh pocket provides storage for cables, batteries, and other accessories. Transport is easy thanks to a removable shoulder strap and padded carry handle. Non-skid rubber pads on bottom of the bag round out its protective features.
Features:- Room for 10 standard size foot pedals
- Angled for comfortable access with feet
- Cutouts for power distribution and cable management
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- 18.7" x 9" surface
- Adhesive hook & loop strips included for custom organization
- Includes custom gig bag with shoulder strap, interior pocket, and non-skid rubber feet