Novation Launchpad Mini MK3 USB MIDI Grid Controller
Check the delivery time for another location!
- and it'll fit in your bag. Start making and performing tracks with Ableton Live wherever you are, using the huge array of sounds in the box to get you started.
Launch Your Music MakingBright pads make it easier than ever to see your Ableton Live session and launch your sounds. It looks great too; full RGB colors perfectly match your clips and scenes. Seamless Ableton Live integration means Launchpad Mini brings your session to your fingertips, so you can spend more time launching and less time clicking a mouse.
Nothing Holding You BackYou can start making music today with Launchpad Mini. With its hands-on controls, tonnes of sounds in the box and the step-by-step interactive platform to get you set up, Novation has gone further than ever to make it easy to get started. Launchpad Mini is the grid controller for any Live performer.
Welcome AboardOnce you've plugged in your Launchpad Mini, you'll be brought to the online Easy Start tool. Download all the software you want with step-by-step video guides to get you set up with Ableton Live and making music in minutes.
Take It EverywhereGood things really do come in small packages. Launchpad Mini is the most compact, portable and lightweight grid controller, so you never have to leave it at home. Take it anywhere you go, so you can launch your sounds whenever inspiration hits.
Intuitive Ableton Live integrationLaunchpad Mini gives you immediate and tactile access to Live's performance controls in a way you just can't get with a mouse. Step back from your computer and see your session and all your sounds on the eight-by-eight grid. Then, control your performance straight from Launchpad Mini with Stop, Solo and Mute controls.
Make It YoursGo deeper and get Launchpad Mini working the way you want. Use Drums and Keys modes to play your instruments. Use Novation Components
- the online hub for all things Novation
- to customize MIDI mappings, and control almost anything; three custom modes mean you can design how this compact grid controller works for you
- you're only limited by your imagination.
Splice SoundsGet two months free access to Splice Sounds with Launchpad Mini, offering millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with releases daily. Take 100 credits per month for sounds, foley, presets, and MIDI files and join millions of artists using Splice to make all kinds of music, Grammy-winning albums, and cinematic scores.
Sound CollectiveWhen you register your Launchpad Mini, you'll automatically gain access to Sound Collective. Get free plug-ins every few months from some of the biggest names in the business, along with offers, discounts and more.
- 64 RGB pads: RGB pads give you a perfect reflection of your Ableton Live session, making it easier than ever to see your clips.
- Ableton Live Integration: quickly launch your clips and scenes at the press of a button. Stop, Solo and Mute controls make it easier and more tactile to control your performances, no mouse needed.
- Three Custom Modes: use Components to customize mappings and control anything MIDI easily from Launchpad Mini.
- Small, light: Launchpad Mini's slim, lightweight design means it'll fit into any setup, anywhere.
- Get Started Easily: Use the online Easy Start tool to get all the software you want, and step-by-step video guides to get you set up with Live and making music in minutes.Included Software:
- Ableton Live Lite quickly organise and arrange your sounds and start making tracks with this staple electronic-music-making software.
- Two months Splice Sounds membership
- offering millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with releases daily.
- AAS Session Bundle
- Three synths for music makers, providing staple sounds for your tracks.
- XLN Addictive Keys Access one of four virtual keyboards when you register your first piece of Novation hardware.
- Klevgrand R0Verb and DAW Cassette High quality reverb and tape deck emulation plug-ins, to add some space or take your sound back to the golden age of cassette tapes.
- Softube Time and Tone bundle made up of four of Softube's world class plug-ins: reverb, delay, an easy to use mastering tool and distortion.
- Sound Collective bringing Novation hardware owners a free plug-in every few months.What's In The Box?
- Launchpad Mini [MK3]
- USB-C to USB-A Cable
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.