Ready to conquer even the most rigorous of routines, the Numark Scratch is a 24-bit, two-channel mixer that fuses pro features and an in-demand software suite at a price point that defies belief. Combining an all-metal "built-like-a-tank" chassis with professional features such as a built-in InnoFADER crossfader, performance pads, instant loop encoder and toggle paddles to trigger software-based effects, Scratch establishes a higher standard for mixers at this affordable price point
- there is simply nothing that combines the features, versatility, ease-of-use, quality and performance of this unit--anywhere.
Software FXThe Numark Scratch offers a versatile array of features with powerful simplicity unheard of in this category of mixers: Six direct access software FX buttons deliver quick access to a comprehensive array of effects with both timing and intensity controls. These effects are triggered by a pair of intuitive performance-based toggle paddles, usually found only in mixers at premium price points.
Instant Loop EncoderLooping simplified! Keep the beat going by pressing the encoder down, and it will loop to the default parameters set in your software. Turn the knob to the right to extend the beat and to the left to shorten the loop
- it's that easy!
Superior Sound Quality, Whatever Your SetupPlay your best with the best! The professional quality of the Numark Scratch is unrivaled
- with an impressive 108dB S/N ratio, performance driven connectivity, and 24-bit digital sound quality, Scratch guarantees you always sound your best. Plus, there is a Low/High-pass filter that is not software-dependent, so it works as conveniently and effectively with analog turntables as it does with software-based FX andcontrols--amazing versatility!
InnoFADER CrossfaderEverything the turntablist demands is here including a butter-smooth InnoFADER. This high-quality crossfader is engineered especially for scratch DJs, offering bullet-proof reliability that's perfect for the heaviest-handed scratch DJ and the hottest non-stop action. There's even reverse and slope controls for must-have adaptability in any performance setting.
DVS ReadyScratch includes the full version of Serato DJ Pro and the complete DVS Expansion Pack. The DVS Expansion Pack gives you immediate access to connect turntables or CD/media players and control Serato DJ Pro using Noisemap Control tone vinyl or CDs. With the included Serato DJ Pro license you can also connect any dedicated controller, like the Numark NDX500 and have a full setup at your fingertips.
Performance PadsFour performance pads deliver hot cue triggering, rolls for creative build-ups and quick beat stabs, and sampler control so DJs can spice up their mix. Separate direct access software looping controls are found on each channel, empowering DJs to unleash their creativity.
ConnectivityScratch features all the necessities for any setup scenario. Combining XLR main outputs, an unbalanced booth output, unbalanced line/ phono channel inputs, a microphone/auxiliary input for XLR or 1/4-inch TS controlled and a dedicated mic level control, Scratch is primed for whatever your next routine demands!
- Ready to connect to Serato NoiseMap Control
- InnoFADER scratch crossfader with reverse and slope control
- (6) direct access effect selectors with dual paddle launch triggers and Dry/Wet FX Control
- (8) performance pads to access hot cues, rolls and samples
- Filter knobs to create audio sweeps
- Dedicated instant looping knobs
- Separate booth/zone output
- Serato DJ Pro with DVS license included
- Prime Loop Sound Pack included ($200 value)
- SoundSwitch lighting control software 2-month subscription included