With over 50 years of experience in great guitar tone and quality, the Crush Acoustic 30 is Orange's first entry into the world of Acoustic Amplification. At ease in any situation: the lightweight, portable, battery powered acoustic combo continues the Orange traditions of simple but versatile design.The Crush Acoustic 30 is designed to clearly project sound with its angled construction and 30 Watts of power. The two channels and built in reverb and chorus across both channels and the global notch filter can be used to efficiently to precisely combat feedback, leaving you to concentrate on your performance.Whether you busk, play stages, practice at home or all of the above, the Crush Acoustic 30 has you covered, leaving you free to work your magic.
- Channel 1
- Instrument Channel:Dedicated to your acoustic guitar, this channel has a pad switch to take off 10dB off to maintain a clean signal for higher output instruments. The 3-band EQ allows quick changes to your sound and the colour switch boosts presence and slightly cuts the midrange frequencies.
- Channel 2
- Mic Channel:With an XLR input this channel can be used as a second guitar input or separate microphone input, phantom power is switchable as is the mic/line.
- Global Effects:The Crush Acoustic comes with Reverb and Chorus which can be blended between the two channels. The notch filter adjusts the frequency of a narrow-Q filter, to remove frequencies that can help to combat feedback.
- 30 Watts and Voice of the World 8" Acoustic Speaker:The 8" Voice of the World speaker is designed especially for the Crush Acoustic, delivering 30 Watts of power to ensure you are heard loud and clear.
- Aux-In:The 3.5mm Aux-In can be used to plug an MP3 or other similar audio device, allowing you to play along to backing tracks.
- Battery Powered:The Crush Acoustic 30 is the perfect amp to use on the go, the battery compartment takes 10 x AA batteries and gives you 3 hours of power at full volume, 5 hours at 50% volume and 8 hours at low volume. The Crush Acoustic 30 can be powered by the supplied DC adaptor, when connected the batteries are disconnected.
- A guitar and microphone channel
- with feedback notch control and XLR with phantom power switch.
- Reverb and chorus digital FX with blend and level.
- FX loop
- Unbalanced line out
- Balanced line out post EQ with ground lift
- Aux in
- Battery or DC power adaptor operation