The Orange Dark Terror is metal, figuratively and literally. The Dark Terror features heavy-duty construction that lends it a high degree of durability and helps create its distinctive aggressive sound. The incredibly responsive volume, shape, and gain controls, and the convenient effects loop, give the Dark Terror accessible tonal and stylistic versatility, but the Orange Amp's high-gain, strong mid-range output is optimized for the dark and dirty depths of Hard Rock and Metal.For even more intimate applications, the Orange Dark Terror can be dialed down to a delicate 7 Watts.Menacingly small, easily recognizable, this aggressive little amp comes with a mind-blowing sound which combines the Shape control of the Thunder series with the weight and size of the monster Terror family. This Frankenstein-like amp has creepy amounts of gain on tap with disturbingly pleasurable responsiveness. It is uncompromisingly brutal, doubtless unhinged, even ferocious! The Orange Dark Terror rises from the ethereal depths to fulfill the every desire of the Heavy Metal and Rock guitar players. With its characteristic fearless Orange Amp looks, heavy duty construction and portability, guitar players everywhere will quickly become attuned to this scary dark force of nature. Hear its distinctive Orange Amp sound and you will feel this mysteriously attractive force pulling you into the shadow of the Dark Terror. It's everything you want from an Orange Amp. Prepare to ride the Dark Terror storm.
Features:- Gain, shape, and volume controls
- 15 watts Class A/ 7 watts Class A switchable
- High Gain Preamp with 3 x ECC83/12AX7
- Four Stages of Gain
- Tube-driven effects loop
- 1.5 mm Zintec chassis w/ steel vented top case
- Weighs in at only 7 kg / 15 lbs
- Gig Bag includedSometimes, the littlest packages pack the biggest wallop. Like the noble badger and the savage wolverine, the Orange Dark Terror's diminutive size belies its truly ferocious nature. This nasty little tube head amplifier courses with 15 Watts of pure Rock sound, more than enough for practice sessions or mid-sized venues.