Orange Rocker 32 Guitar Combo Amplifier (30 Watts, 2x10 Inch), Black
Check the delivery time for another location!
- straight in or with standard mono effects loop connections. Even before you start experimenting, you'll soon realise that this is not just another bland, soulless pedal platform, but a serious amplifier in its own right. The Rocker 32 has classic Orange mojo in abundance and its 2x10" configuration means a full and fat delivery whilst keeping the footprint small. There's even some clever circuitry under the hood to give the amp a wider spread of sound than most regular twin speaker combos.At the heart of the Rocker 32, though, is its stereo effects loop which opens up a world of limitless possibilities for your pedalboard. If you're into epic panning delays and massive soundscapes, connect the Rocker 32 for full stereo operation for enormously spatial tones that wash over the audience. If you're more old-school, you can patch your pedals in 'wet/dry' mode, with your effects appearing on one speaker and your clean guitar tone on the other. This makes for great separation and clarity on stage.The front end of the Rocker 32 is one-of-a-kind. The Natural channel features just one control (Volume), and has been carefully voiced to bring out every nuance of different guitars, pickups and pedal combinations. There is plenty of clean headroom here but this channel also loves to be hit with overdrive and distortion stomps.The Dirty channel has a more familiar look to it with a three band EQ, gain and master volume controls, and can be set clean or adjusted for different flavours of British crunch. There's also a handy half power mode to drop the volume level if you like to push the EL84 output valves a bit harder for more saturation. This switches the Rocker 32 from the full 30 Watts (15W a side) down to a more home-friendly 15 Watts (7W a side).
FeaturesMONO OR STEREO OPERATIONThere are some great studio-quality effects for guitarists nowadays with two outputs for stereo operation, but normally you'll need a pair of amps to take advantage. The Rocker 32 features a stereo effects return with two separate valve output stages, so you can unlock full potential of your pedalboard with just a single self-contained stereo combo.If you like to keep things simple, the Rocker 32 can be connected just like any other mono amp, but the loop can also be patched in various ways to achieve stereo panning effects, a wet/dry setup or even to run separate effects chains to each speaker (with the help of a ABY splitter).UNIQUE TWIN CHANNEL DESIGNIf you've ever wondered what your guitars or your pedals actually sounded like, the Rocker Series amps are a joy to play. The 'Natural' channel features just one control for volume and is voiced for absolute transparency. Single coils ring out with true clarity and humbuckers sing with woody overtones.Cleaner settings produce clear, glistening tones whilst cranking the volume reveals a bluesy crunch that loves to be kicked harder with boost and overdrive pedals. Quite literally, you get out what you put in. The 'Dirty' channel has a more traditional layout with Gain, Master Volume and a three band EQ. It too can be set on the cleaner side as a second rhythm sound, or dialled for various flavours of British grit for leads. (Optional FS-1 footswitch sold separately).BIG SOUND, SMALL FOOTPRINTThe Rocker 32's clever dual output stage design and 2x10" speaker configuration means this amp sounds much bigger than its dimensions would suggest. One output stage features its own cathode follower which adds a subtle widening effect.
- OUTPUT POWER: 30W / 15W (15W-A-SIDE OR 7.5W-A-SIDE, SWITCHABLE)
- VALVES: PREAMP; 4 X ECC83/12AX7 & 2 X ECC81/12AT7
- POWER AMP: 4 X EL84
- SPEAKERS: 2 X ORANGE VOICE OF THE WORLD GOLD LABEL 10"
- EFFECTS LOOP: YES, VALVE BUFFERED, MONO OR STEREO RETURN
- UNBOXED DIMENSIONS (W X H X D): 58 X 46 X 29CM (22.83 X 18.11 X 11.42")
- UNBOXED WEIGHT: 23.3KG (44.75LB)
- FINISH OPTIONS: ORANGE OR BLACK BASKETWEAVE VINYL
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.