Peavey SP4 II Quasi-3-Way Passive, Unpowered PA Speaker (2000 Watts, 2x15 Inch)
Check the delivery time for another location!
- directing sound to your audience, not over their heads.
Features:- Quasi-three way, full-range/bi-ampable Sound Reinforcement system
- 69Hz to 17kHz
- Two 15" BWX Black Widow 4" diameter VC woofers
- Exclusive Quadratic Throat Waveguide technology
- 2,000 watts program, 4,000 watts peak
- Two 15" BWX Black Widow 4" diameter VC woofers
- Full-range inputs include two 1/4" phone jacks, one four-pin, twist lock connector & one Neutrik NL4 Speakon switching jack (bi-amp only)
- Asymmetrical horn aims the sound down 10* (at the audience, not over their heads)
- Full length black powder coated metal grille
- RX22CT compression driver
- M8 threaded mounting suspension points (3 top, 3 bottom and 2 each side & 1 each top rear and bottom rear)
- Sound Guard III tweeter protection
- Four large rubber feet on bottom for floor use
- Trapezoidal plywood enclosure finished in black textured paintNote: Unpowered speaker, requires separate power amplifier.
Eyebolts or bracket bolts should be M8 metric thread. Eyebolts and bracket bolts must conform to certain minimum strength criteria for safety reasons. Unspecified eyebolts found at local hardware stores are not strong enough to maintain safety for overhead flying or rigging. Use only forged steel shoulder machinery eyebolts designed for rigging use, which adhere to the stated standards as outlined b e l ow.
Forged shoulder machinery eyebolts should be an M8 size, 1.25 mm per thread, and must conform to DIN 580 or ASTM A489, for Germany, BGV-C1 is the relevant standard. Minimum shank length should be 26 mm. The eyebolts should be rated for a minimum of 1,000 lbs straight pull working load.Bolts used on custom mounting brackets must be certified to be a metric grade 8.8 or better.If there are any questions regarding the proper hardware or practices for safe flying or rigging of the Peavey SP® 4, contact a certified structural engineer, or consult with those local rigging companies who have trained and certified personnel.
Operating bandwidth: 69 Hz to 17 kHz.
- Full Range: 1000 W continuous (RMS), 2000 W program, 4000 W peak
- Low Frequency Section: 1000 W continuous (RMS), 2000 W program, 4000 W peak
- High Frequency Section: 50 W continuous (RMS), 100 W program, 200 W peak
Frequency Response, 1 meter on-axis, swept-sine in anechoic environment: 69 Hz to 17 kHz (±3 dB)
Usable Low Frequency limit (-10 dB point): 54 Hz
Sensitivity/Sound Pressure Level at 1 Watt, 1 meter in anechoic environment:
- Full Range: 98 dB SPL, (2.0 V input)
- Low Frequency Section: 98 dB SPL, (2.0 V input)
- High Frequency Section: 108 dB SPL, (2.0 V input)
Maximum Sound Pressure Level (1 meter):
- Full Range: 127 dB SPL continuous, 133 dB SPL peak
- Low Frequency Section: 127 dB SPL continuous, 133 dB SPL peak
- High Frequency Section: 125 dB SPL continuous, 131 dB SPL peak
Radiation Angle measured at -6 dB point of polar response:
- 100 deg. Horizontal by 50 deg. Vertical
- Low Frequency Section: 2 X 15" woofer, vented; Black Widow 1508-8 SPS
- High Frequency Section: 1 X 1.0" exit, 50 mm voice coil
- RX22CT compression driver on asymmetrical Quadratic Throat CD Horn
Box Tuning Frequency:
- Low Frequency Section: 64 Hz
Electroacoustic Crossover Frequency (internal passive):
- Low Frequency - High Frequency: 1,800 Hz
Recommended Active Crossover Frequency Region and Slope:
- Low Frequency - High Frequency: 2.0 kHz at 24 dB/octave LR
- Low Frequency: 0.0 ms
- High Frequency:0.31 ms
- Nominal: 4.0 ohms
- Minimum: 3.4 ohms
- Nominal: 4.0 ohms
- Minimum: 3.2 ohms
- Nominal: 8.0 ohms
- Minimum: 7.9 ohms
- Full range: two 1/4" phone jacks, one four-pin, twist lock connector.
- Bi-amp connection via swappable header inside cup through four-pin, twist lock connector.
Enclosure Materials & Finish:
- Plywood finished in black textured polyurethane coating.
- Full length black powder coated metal grille.
- 10x M8 Threaded Mounting Suspension Points (2 top, 2 bottom and 2 each side & 1 each top rear and bottom rear).
- Four large rubber feet on bottom for floor use.
Nominal radiation geometry: 100 degrees symmetrical about the center axis in the horizontal plane, and +15, -35 degrees about the center axis in the vertical plane.
The vertical main polar lobe is angled down 10 degrees with respect to straight ahead, the vertical coverage angles being +15. –35 deg.
Fly point inserts: 10 per cabinet -- 2 top, 2 bottom and 2 each side & 1 each rear top and rear bottom.
Dimensions and Weight:
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 43.5x16.75x16.85 in.
- Width of rear of trapezoidal cabinet: 11.58"
- Weight: 87 lbs.
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.