PreSonus Studio 1824C USB-C Audio MIDI Interface
PreSonus Studio 1824C USB-C Audio MIDI Interface
Item added to your cart ×
We're sorry, but this item is unavailable.
Free -Day ShippingGet it by when you order within
Get it if you order in Price:
Call to Order
Notify Me ×
OverviewThe PreSonus Studio 1824c USB-C audio interface is ideal for project studios and bands/producers interested in recording full bands including multi-channel drums. It records up to 18 simultaneous inputs at up to 24-bit/192 kHz and offers 8 microphone inputs with XMAX Class A preamps and ADAT and S/PDIF I/O. Its 18 outputs offer flexible routing with zero-latency DSP-based monitor mixing and control-room integration with included Studio One Artist for macOS and Windows and UC Surface for macOS, Windows, iPad, and Android. In addition to stereo main outputs with a dedicated mute and mono button, you get eight balanced, DC-coupled line outputs; two headphone outputs with independent mix streams; word clock output; and MIDI I/O. PreSonus' Studio Magic Plug-in Suite is included, and USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables are provided for compatibility with most computers.
- 24-bit/192 kHz, USB-C 18x18 1U rack mounted audio interface (8x8 at 192 kHz)
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs and 6 mic/line inputs all with XMAX Class A mic preamps and +48V phantom power
- 8 channels of ADAT Optical I/O (4 channels at 96 kHz)
- 2 " TRS balanced main outputs with front-panel level control and dedicated Mute and Mono buttons (duplicate line outs 1/2)
- 8 " TRS balanced DC coupled line outputs
- 2 stereo headphone outputs with independent mix streams
- LED metering on all analog inputs and main outs
- S/PDIF I/O
- MIDI I/O
- BNC word clock output
- Flexible routing, zero-latency monitor mixing, and control-room integration with included Studio One Artist
- Monitor mix control with free UC Surface for macOS, Windows, iPad, and Android
- USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables included
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included
Studio Magic Plug-in Suite -Register your PreSonus audio interface or mixer to get a free bonus: the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite for Mac and Windows. Studio Magic includes seven popular virtual instrument and effects plug-ins in VST, AU, and AAX formats from Brainworx, Arturia, iZotope, Output and more -
- Included Free!
- all available as a free download when you register your qualifying PreSonus product. SPL Attacker is a micro-plug-in that employs the same Differential Envelope processing technique as SPL's famed Transient Designer. Using SPL Attacker, all attack events can be amplified, regardless of their signal level. By focusing on the initial transient instead of specific frequencies, SPL Attacker amplifies just the attack curves of a sound event. This allows instruments to be mixed at lower levels, which opens up space in the mix, while the relationship between tracks is preserved.Maag Audio EQ2 delivers the sound of the Maag Audio EQ2 two-band hardware equalizer. Maag Audio's EQ design allows for exceptionally low phase shift across all EQ adjustments, which helps maintain the integrity of your mix's original sound while enhancing the very high "air" frequencies. An input attenuator lets you normalize levels after applying EQ.Lexicon MPX-i Reverb delivers seven classic Lexicon plate, hall, chamber, and room reverbs. A streamlined interface and 100 versatile, finely crafted presets enable you to quickly get the sound you want. Input and output metering let you monitor levels at a glance.Klanghelm SDRR2tube can add warmth, depth and character to your tracks. SDRR2tube can be a saturation processor, a compressor, an EQ, a bit-crusher, or a subtle stereo widener -
- or it can simply add movement to your tracks. A comprehensive set of controls enables you to manipulate the character of the saturation to make it sit perfectly in your mix.Output Movement is an exciting effects plug-in for the studio or stage that adds powerful rhythms to any input in real-time. Movement's four rhythm engines with sidechains, proprietary Flux mode, LFOs, step sequencers, and macros blend seamlessly. Analog modeled effects optimized for modulation let you add rhythm with reverb and compressors pumping, filters and EQs opening and closing, delays morphing, and tube distortion warming and cooling. Transform any instrument, synth, raw sound or full track in real time!Brainworx bx_opto is a compressor plug-in that combines the best aspects and anomalies from several legendary, light-dependent compressor circuits. The result is a powerful dynamics processor, teeming with character and delivering sounds that can't be achieved with analog optical compressors.Arturia Analog Lab Lite.Arturia Analog Lab Lite is a "Greatest Hits" collection of physically modeled -
- not sampled -
- classic analog synths, organs, string machines, and pianos from Arturia's V-Collection of virtual instruments. Enjoy models of iconic instruments from Oberheim, Roland, Sequential Circuits, ARP, Hammond, Fender, Wurlitzer, Moog, and Vox.