An excellent choice for small bands, producers, and small studios, the PreSonus Studio 68c 6-in, 6-out, USB-C audio interface can record at up to 192 kHz and features 2 front-panel combo mic/line/instrument inputs and 2 rear-panel mic/line inputs, all with XMAX preamps. In addition to the L/R main outputs, you get two balanced line outputs for monitor mixing plus MIDI and S/PDIF I/O.A Cue Mix A/B function lets you toggle between two mixes while monitoring through headphones perfect to listen in on a performer's monitor mix. A complete all-in-one recording solution, the Studio 68c comes with PreSonus' Studio One Artist recording software and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite for macOS and Windows. USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables are included for compatibility with most computers.
- 6x6 USB-C audio interface with MIDI (4x4 at 192 kHz)
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, and 192 kHz sampling rates
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs with XMAX Class A mic preamps
- 2 mic/line inputs with XMAX Class A mic preamps
- +48V phantom power (global)
- 2 DC coupled, balanced, " TRS line outputs for monitor mixing
- 2 DC coupled, balanced, " TRS main outputs with front-panel level control
- 6 ladder-style LED level meters (4 input, 2 main output)
- Stereo headphone output with Cue Mix A/B
- Direct monitoring
- MIDI I/O
- USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables included
- Studio One Artist and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included
Studio Magic Plug-in Suite -Register your PreSonus audio interface or mixer to get a free bonus: the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite for Mac and Windows. Studio Magic includes seven popular virtual instrument and effects plug-ins in VST, AU, and AAX formats from Brainworx, Arturia, iZotope, Output and more -
- Included Free!
- all available as a free download when you register your qualifying PreSonus product. SPL Attacker is a micro-plug-in that employs the same Differential Envelope processing technique as SPL's famed Transient Designer. Using SPL Attacker, all attack events can be amplified, regardless of their signal level. By focusing on the initial transient instead of specific frequencies, SPL Attacker amplifies just the attack curves of a sound event. This allows instruments to be mixed at lower levels, which opens up space in the mix, while the relationship between tracks is preserved.Maag Audio EQ2 delivers the sound of the Maag Audio EQ2 two-band hardware equalizer. Maag Audio's EQ design allows for exceptionally low phase shift across all EQ adjustments, which helps maintain the integrity of your mix's original sound while enhancing the very high "air" frequencies. An input attenuator lets you normalize levels after applying EQ.Lexicon MPX-i Reverb delivers seven classic Lexicon plate, hall, chamber, and room reverbs. A streamlined interface and 100 versatile, finely crafted presets enable you to quickly get the sound you want. Input and output metering let you monitor levels at a glance.Klanghelm SDRR2tube can add warmth, depth and character to your tracks. SDRR2tube can be a saturation processor, a compressor, an EQ, a bit-crusher, or a subtle stereo widener -
- or it can simply add movement to your tracks. A comprehensive set of controls enables you to manipulate the character of the saturation to make it sit perfectly in your mix.Output Movement is an exciting effects plug-in for the studio or stage that adds powerful rhythms to any input in real-time. Movement's four rhythm engines with sidechains, proprietary Flux mode, LFOs, step sequencers, and macros blend seamlessly. Analog modeled effects optimized for modulation let you add rhythm with reverb and compressors pumping, filters and EQs opening and closing, delays morphing, and tube distortion warming and cooling. Transform any instrument, synth, raw sound or full track in real time!Brainworx bx_opto is a compressor plug-in that combines the best aspects and anomalies from several legendary, light-dependent compressor circuits. The result is a powerful dynamics processor, teeming with character and delivering sounds that can't be achieved with analog optical compressors.Arturia Analog Lab Lite.Arturia Analog Lab Lite is a "Greatest Hits" collection of physically modeled -
- not sampled -
- classic analog synths, organs, string machines, and pianos from Arturia's V-Collection of virtual instruments. Enjoy models of iconic instruments from Oberheim, Roland, Sequential Circuits, ARP, Hammond, Fender, Wurlitzer, Moog, and Vox.