Roland AX-EDGE Keytar Synthesizer, White
Roland AX-EDGE Keytar Synthesizer, White
We're sorry, but this item is unavailable.
Free -Day ShippingGet it by when you order within
Get it if you order in Price:
Call to Order
Notify Me ×
OverviewToday's audiences crave dynamic performances that stand out. As an artist, you want to connect with your fans and take your moment in the spotlight. The Roland AX-Edge builds on decades of refinement and learning from artists the world over about what makes the ultimate performance synthesizer. The AX-Edge has a sleek, modern design with a customizable look via interchangeable Edge Blades, 49 full-sized keys, and a sound-set crafted specifically for keytarists. And throughout the AX-Edge, you'll find thoughtful design features that give you the freedom and confidence to truly express yourself on stage.
Give your stage presence the edgeStage presence is everything, and you work hard to develop your image as a solo performer or band. The AX-Edge is designed to not only look stunning on stage, but also to match your own unique style. Its available in black or white and each color has individual design elements that make it stand out, like the "none-more-black" keys and removable Edge Blades. The AX-Edge comes with an extra Edge Blade in the box (a silver Edge Blade for the black model, and a gold Edge Blade for the white) and you can even create your own original designs. Create a look that complements your band's style or swap out Edge Blades to keep things fresh.
From stage-ready classics to custom made-tonesRoland didn't cram generic preset sounds into the AX-Edge, it has a curated sound-set driven by our latest technology. On-board sounds are optimized for stage performance, to produce sounds that cut through -
- even in a loud band. Dedicated buttons for favorite sounds give you instant access to edgy leads, big fat basses, and all manner of keyboard sounds perfect for the performing keytarist, whether it's taking a solo or sharing the limelight with your bandmates. If you like to customize your sounds, you can connect to the AX-Edge editor app with Bluetooth MIDI and tweak your sounds wirelessly. Splits and layers let you take full advantage of the expansive, full-sized keyboard, and a wealth of stunning effects, including a master compressor and EQ give you polished, studio-quality tone in any venue. And thanks to the Tone Remain function, you can switch sounds seamlessly on stage without notes or effect tails being cut off prematurely.
Take control of your performance -Unlike keyboardists who perform behind a traditional keyboard rig, keytar players know the thrill of tearing it up right in front of their adoring fans. And when your moment comes, the AX-Edge gives you the hands-on control to nail your performance, giving it subtle nuance or over-the-top intensity. Neck controls, refined over years of development and artist feedback, are highly intuitive and truly take your performance to another level. While your right hand will appreciate the supremely playable keyboard, your left hand will love the modulation bar, pressure sensitive pitch ribbon, and easy-to-reach controls for portamento, hold, octave switch, and program change. If desired, many controls can be reassigned to functions that perfectly suit your performance style.
- with both hands
- 49 full-sized keys with velocity and channel aftertouch
- 256 notes of polyphony
- 4 parts + Vocoder with Mic Input
- 320 programs and over 500 preset tones for keytarists
- 79 types of Part multi-effects and Part EQ, 79 types of Program multi-effects, Chorus, Reverb, Master Compressor and Master EQ
- Tone Remain function switches sounds seamlessly without unnatural sound cut off
- Ribbon Controller, Modulation Bar, and Assignable Control for expressive performance
- Bluetooth MIDI and editor app for wireless sound customization
- Weighs just 9 lbs. 5 oz/4.2 kg (without battery)
- Available in black and white models with removable Edge Blade for custom look
- One extra Edge Blade included to complement your AX-Edge model
- Audio file playback via external USB memory
- Master MIDI controller for controlling sound modules, plugins and more
- Dual display system optimized for live performance
- Available optional ST-AX2 stand provides stable support
- Carbon-zinc or alkaline batteries cannot be used