The Roland 12-inch PDX-12 pad for snare/tom features Roland's legendary 2-ply mesh head, for solid resistance, along with tension-adjustable operation for authentic and satisfying rebound. The height of the snare hoop is much closer to that of an acoustic snare so you can hit an open rim shot with a natural stick angle. High quality materials and newly designed hoop rubber offer the authentic feel akin to hitting an acoustic drum, while independent sensors assign different sounds to the head and rim respectively. If you're serious about drumming, the PDX-12 lets your technique shine through, without compromise.
- 12" Dual-Trigger Snare V-Pad
- Dual layer mesh head can be tensioned with a standard drum key
- Dual trigger capability for independent triggering on both head and rim
- Accurately recreates rim shot and cross stick techniques.
- Compatible with a variety of current and legacy Roland Sound modules, Trigger Modules and percussion pads