With exceptional trigger sensitivity, ultra-quick installation, and compatibility with most drum hardware, the streamlined Roland RT-30 series sets the standard for anyone wanting to explore hybrid drumming. Easy to install, the single-trigger RT-30H attaches securely to the metal rim of nearly any standard drum. The self-guided mount automatically sets the sensor in the optimum position against the drumhead, with no fussy mechanical adjustment needed after mounting.
Expand Your Acoustic Drums with Triggers to Create a Modern Hybrid SetupThe RT-30 series of acoustic drum triggers brings more variety and versatility to your basic acoustic drum kit. Attaching a trigger to a standard drum lets you play sounds from an external electronic device, such as a Roland TM-2 Trigger Module, just by striking the head normally. This hybrid approach allows you to creatively enhance your live performances in many ways, such as adding electronic sounds for playing current music styles or layering custom samples with acoustic drums to achieve the processed punch heard on studio recordings.
Features:- Advanced head-based trigger device for playing electronic sources from acoustic drums
- Compatible with Roland's TM-2 Trigger Module, TD-series V-Drums sound modules, and SPD-series percussion pads
- Installs on nearly any metal drum hoop, including inward-curved hoop styles
- Self-guided mount makes installation quick and easy
- 10 mm lower in profile than previous designs for increased playing comfort
- Durable fiberglass-reinforced ABS body and secure mounting mechanism for dependable operation
- Side-mounted trigger output jack for improved cable management
- TRS connection cable included