Sennheiser HD 25 PLUS headphones are identical in design to the HD 25, but spoils users with extra accessories and two included cables. You get a coiled steel cable and a straight, 1.5m steel cable. The PLUS version also comes with a handy storage pouch and a second set of ear pads in a soft velour version. Due to their low weight and the option of one-ear listening, Sennheiser HD 25 headphones are indispensable for mobile monitoring. The closed-back Sennheiser HD 25 are purpose-designed, professional monitoring headphones offering high attenuation of background noise.Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels and of extremely robust construction, these headphones perform exceptionally well in loud environments, e.g. ENG, sound reinforcement, studio monitoring and audio equipment testing. Ideal monitoring headphones for cameramen and DJs, these are a pair of true sound professionals' working headphones.
Features:- High sensitivity due to lightweight aluminum voice coils
- Capable of handling very high sound pressure levels
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods of time
- Tough, detachable, single-sided cable
- Rotatable capsule for single-ear listeningWHAT'S IN THE BOX?:
- 1 HD 25
- 1 Screw on jack adapter 3.5 to 6.3 mm
- HD 25 Plus only: 1 Pouch
- HD 25 Plus only: 1 additional pair of soft earpads
- HD 25 Plus only: 1 additional 1.5m straight cableClosed-back, on-ear professional monitoring headphones with split headband, rotatable ear cup, and coiled cable (1.5m), delivered with an additional straight cable, extra pair of ear cushions, and a protective pouch.