Shure PGXD14/PGA31 Digital Wireless Headset Microphone System, (900 MHz)
Check the delivery time for another location!
PGXD4 Wireless Receiver Features:- 24-bit/48kHz digital technology for incredibly accurate sound
- Scan and sync quickly and easily sets up the system with a clear channel
- True digital diversity for a rock-solid wireless signal
- 900 MHz operation free from TV signal interference
- Up to 5 compatible systems per frequency band (region dependent)
- 1/4" and XLR audio outputs
PGXD1 Bodypack Transmitter Features:- Shure microphones trusted by musicians for over 80 years
- Rugged construction for reliable performance
- Up to 10 hours of continuous use from 2 AA batteries (9 hours PGXD2)
- Up to 200 ft (60 m) range for total wireless freedom
PGA31 Headset Microphone Features:- Wearable wireframe headset fits securely for multi-instrumentalists and active performers
- Permanently charged electret condenser element for detailed, crisp vocals
- Unidirectional (cardioid) polar pattern rejects unwanted noise for improved sound quality and higher gain-before-feedback
- Flexible gooseneck design and discrete adjustment options optimize microphone positioning for further source isolation
- TA4F (TQG) connector seamlessly integrates with existing Shure bodypack systems
- Included windscreen tames plosive, breath and wind noise for clean and intelligble sound
- Tailored frequency response primed for great sound on vocals
- Legendary Shure precision engineering for durability and performance
Consumer AlertMost users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
NOTE: None of the wireless systems we carry are capable of violating the FCC guidelines stated above. We are presenting this information as a matter of legally required disclosure.
- RF Carrier Range: X8: 902 - 928 MHz (Americas)
- Audio Frequency Range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Transmitter RF Output Power: 10 mW
- Audio Output Connector: XLR and 1/4" (6.3 mm) unbalanced
- Maximum Output Level: -2.5 dBV (XLR, mic level), +10 dBV (1/4")
- Battery Life: PGXD1: Up to 10 hours, PGXD2: Up to 9 hours
- Dynamic Range: 108 dB A-weighted
- System Distortion: < 0.02% THD typical
- Operating Temperature Range: -18*C (0*F) - +50*C (122*F)
- Power Requirements: PGXD1, PGXD2: 2 AA size alkaline or rechargeable batteries. PGXD4: 12 - 18 V DC at 150 mA, supplied by external power supply
PGA31 Performance Headset Condenser Microphone
- Type: Electret Condenser
- Frequency Response: 60 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (Cardioid)
- Output Impedance: @ 1 kHz, typical 600 O
- Audio Output Level: -50 dBV/Pa
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio:@ 1 kHz 66 dB
- Maximum SPL: 1000 O load, @ 3% THD 145.0 dB
- Dynamic Range: @ 1 kHz, 1000 O load 117.0 dB
- Equivalent Output Noise: Typical, A-Weighted 28 dB
- Power Requirements: +5 V DC (nominal), 10 V maximum (DC bias)
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 3 with respect to pin 1
- Cable: 1.3 m (50 in.)
- Net Weight: 45 g (1.59 oz.)
- Includes: PGXD4 receiver, PGXD1 bodypack transmitter, PGA31 headset microphone, 2 AA batteries, power supply, clothing clip, windscreens, carrying case, and user guide.
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.