Set your music free with wireless MIDI connectivity from the Yamaha MD-BT01 Wireless Bluetooth MIDI adapter. This Bluetooth wireless MIDI adapter is for connecting instruments with MIDI IN/OUT terminals to your iOS devices (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch) or Mac.Simple and easy wireless connection of instruments with MIDI IN/OUT terminals to iOS devices and Mac makes it easy to use a wide range of music applications wirelessly for even more enjoyable performing and composing.
Easy to connect! Use music apps wirelessly!Wirelessly connect your iOS devices (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch) to your instrument with Bluetooth and avoid having to reconnect every time you play. Use music apps without cables and enjoy the freedom that wireless technology brings to your performances.*Some data loss may occur depending upon network conditions and environmental factors. How to Connect 1. Connect MD-BT01 to your instrument's MIDI IN/OUT terminals. 2. Open the app on your iOS device. 3. In the app, turn on MIDI Bluetooth.
Enjoy playing your musical instruments with a range of music appsYamaha music applications offer a variety of ways to enhance musical performance
- Controller apps allowing one-touch configuration of Digital Pianos' internal metronomes and other functions
- Customize digital drum kits using an intuitive app interface
- Use with tone generation apps to access a wide variety of sounds not available in the instrument itself
- Record your daily practice sessions with ease, then play them back to analyze difficult passages
- Visual effects that add dynamic graphics to your live performances
Connect Wirelessly and Charge Your iOS device While In UseA wireless MIDI connection means you don't have to worry about plugging anything into your iOS device. You can charge your iOS devices (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch) while using apps and not worry about the battery running out.