Yamaha MX49 v2 Keyboard Synthesizer, 49-Key, Blue
Check the delivery time for another location!
- free from the app store -
- expands your sonic possibilities with 256 incredible FM synthesizer Voices all controllable from the MX v2.Finally, stand out from the crowd with your choice of finish: black or blue *requires Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
Features:- Expand your sound palette with FM Essential: a FREE iOS FM synthesizer app with effects, drum loops and more
- Class Compliant USB Audio/MIDI for true "plug and play" connectivity without installing any drivers
- Finish options: in addition to classic black (BK), check out the new attention-grabbing blue (BU)!
- Motif Sound Engine: layer, zone, switch, cycle, randomize and control up to 8 elements within a single voice
- Virtual Circuit Modeling re-creates the sound and behavior of vintage effects and signal processors
- 128 notes of polyphony ensures dropout-free performance playing live or with full 16-track sequences
- Damper Resonance DSP recreates the sound of the inside of a grand piano when the dampers are off the strings.
- Record/playback stereo audio and 16 channels of MIDI data via a single USB cable without any external devices
- DAW Remote controls the transport, mixer and software instruments directly from the front panel controls.
- The USB "TO DEVICE" port allows connection of USB flash drives for loading and storing data
- A 3.5mm aux line input lets you connect and hear mobile devices, tablets and more through the instrument
- Auto power off saves energy by shutting down after a period of inactivityThe MX v2 is a compact, lightweight Music Synthesizer with over 1000 Voices from the legendary Motif series plus deep computer and iOS integration. The MX v2 features a Class Compliant USB audio and MIDI interface for plug-and-play operation with your Mac, PC or iOS device. Connect MX v2 to iOS for audio and MIDI connectivity to a wide variety of music-making apps including FM Essential. FM Essential -
- free from the app store -
- expands your sonic possibilities with 256 incredible FM synthesizer Voices all controllable from the MX v2.
FM ESSENTIAL- FM Essential is a FREE 4-operator FM synthesizer for iOS
- The standard (free) version features 10 Voices
- Connecting MX v2 via the Apple(R) Lightning to USB Camera adapter (not included), unlocks the full version of FM Essential, offering the full 256 FM Voices from classic 80s to cutting-edge, modern EDM
- Thanks to the integrated Class Compliant USB audio and MIDI interface, you can play and control FM Essential from the MX v2 keyboard while listening through the MX v2 headphone jack or stereo outputs.
- FM Essential features 8-note polyphony, built-in effects, EQ, drum phrases and a step sequencer for automating control changes
- Width: 830 mm (32.7 inches)
- Height: 91 mm (3.6 inches)
- Depth: 298 mm (11.7 inches)
- Weight:\t3.8kg (8.4 lbs)
- Number of Keys: 49
- Initial Touch: Yes
- Tone Generator:\tAWM2
- Maximum Polyphony: 128 notes
- Multi Timbral Capacity: 16 parts (Internal)
- Wave Memory: Approx.166 MB (when converted to 16-bit linear format)
- Voices Preset: 1,106 Normal Voices + 61 Drum Kits, GM: 128 Normal Voices + 1 Drum Kit, User: 128 Normal Voices + 8 Drum Kits
- Performance User: 128 (16 parts)
- Reverb x 9 types (42 presets)
- Chorus x 17 types (88 presets)
- Insertion Effect x 48 types (267 presets) x 4
- Master EQ (5 bands)
- Sequencer Tempo (BPM): 5 ‚Äì 300
- Songs: 27 Demo Songs
- Patterns: 208 Patterns
- Arpeggio: 999 types
- Sequence formats: SMF Format 0 (playback only)
- Sequence Software compatible with the Remote Control function:
- For Windows: Cubase 8 or later, SONAR X 2 Producer
- For Mac¬Æ: Cubase 8 or later, Logic Pro X, Digital Performer 9
- Functi ons to be controlled differ depending on the software
- Pitch Bend Wheel x 1
- Modulation Wheel x 1
- Assignable Knob x 4
- [DATA] dial x 1
- Display: 3 digit LED + 20 x 2 line character LCD (backlit)
- OUTPUT: L/MONO and R (standard phone jack)
- HEADPHONES (standard stereo phone jack)
- FOOT CONTROLLER
- MIDI IN / OUT
- USB [TO HOST] / [TO DEVICE]
- AUX IN
- DC IN
- Power Supply: 9 W
- Accessories included:
- AC adapter (PA-150B or an equivalent recommended by Yamaha)
- Owner's Manual
- Cubase AI Download Information
When will I receive my shipment?
We ship on business days (Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are not business days). Packages ship from Mississippi, Nevada, New Jersey, or Ohio -- we cannot guarantee that any product will ship from a specific warehouse. Expedited Shipping (1-Day Air and 2-Day Air) is the only way to guarantee that you will receive an item within a certain time frame. Delivery estimates for expedited shipping options are listed on the product page for the item in question. All expedited shipments are delivered Monday-Friday.
Ground Shipping typically takes 1-4 business days from the date of shipment (for orders within the 48 contiguous United States). Residential ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Tuesday-Saturday. Commercial ground and Free 2-Day shipments are delivered Monday-Friday. Make sure to select the proper address type for your address in checkout, as delays may occur if your selection is incorrect.
For APO/FPO customers, all orders ship via USPS. Expedited shipping is not available. Tracking for these orders is not available.
For customers shipping to a PO Box, the order may need to be shipped via USPS. For this reason, expected delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
Do you ship to my location?
For most products shipping to the continental United States, customers may choose Ground, 2-Day Air, or 1-Day Air delivery. We also ship to Alaska and Hawaii; however, due to carrier restrictions, we cannot ground-ship to those states.
In addition, we ships to the following destinations, though some restrictions apply:
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Territories
See instructions below for how to search the site by our eligible shipping destinations.
Note: We cannot change a shipping address on an order after it has shipped. If an order is returned because it couldn't be received at the listed shipping address, we will accept the return but will not refund the shipping charges.
We ship a lot of our most popular gear to Canada! To determine if item(s) ship to Canada, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping postal code. Items that ship to Canada are sent via International Air, and delivery is typically 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
Canadian orders are charged in U.S. dollars. Actual charges are dependent on your bank's conversion rate. Your bank may assess additional fees for international orders.
Although items shipped to Canada receive their full factory warranty, they must be returned to a United States service center for repairs. We're not responsible for any shipping or customs fees incurred in such a case.
We ship many items to Puerto Rico. To determine if item(s) ship to Puerto Rico, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code. Eligible items ship via International Air, and typically arrive 2-5 business days from the date of shipment.
We ship to APO/FPO addresses for free, though over-sized items may be ineligible. To determine if item(s) ship to your APO/FPO address, add the item(s) to your cart and enter your shipping zip code.
We ship eligible products to American Samoa, the Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, the Marshall Islands, the Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, and the Virgin Islands. Eligible items typically arrive 2-7 business days from the date of shipment.
What about customs fees?
Please be aware of customs fees such as taxes and duties, which are not included in our shipping charges. Customs fees vary from location to location. Please check with your local customs office for more information on the fees in your area. If you refuse to pay these fees, your order will not be delivered. We cannot refund shipping charges if an item is returned due to refusal to pay fees, and a restocking fee may be applied to cover the cost of return shipping. Customs fees are non-refundable.
Which items ship immediately?
Most orders ship the same business day your order is placed when you place a valid order before the shipping deadline.
Immediate shipment is available Monday-Friday. A valid order placed before 5 p.m. EST will ship the same day when using Ground or Free 2-Day shipping. Ground and Free 2-Day shipping orders placed after 5 p.m. EST will ship the next business day. Many orders using an expedited shipping method (2 Day Air or Next Day Air), and placed before 10 p.m. EST, will ship the same day.
Shipment and availability information updates from our warehouse to our website almost in real time. We are highly confident of the status of each item when you view a page. However, we do not reserve inventory being viewed or even placed in shopping carts, so we cannot guarantee an item's availability until you have placed your order. In particular, if you have been in the checkout area for more than about 10 minutes, we do recommend that you refresh the page to get the most current inventory prior to checking out.
What is a valid order?
A valid order is for a valid item at a valid price, placed with a credit card with complete and verifiable address and other information. Details.
Does immediate shipment mean immediate delivery?
Once an order is shipped, our carriers (Federal Express and UPS) typically guarantee a service time for when the order will be delivered to you. Our carriers have a very good record of delivering at their promised service time. We will ship immediately, and on all items, we will refund expedited shipping charges if the carrier's service levels for your chosen shipping method are not met.
If a product is in stock, is there any reason it will not ship immediately?
Exceptions are very unusual, but here are some examples of reasons that might prevent us from shipping immediately:
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose power or telecom connectivity.
- Warehouse, call center, or web operations lose capability due to adverse weather (blizzard), safety threat, or other factors.
What can I do if I don't feel you've lived up to your guarantees?
If you ever feel we have not lived up to any of our guarantees, we want to know about it -- and we want a chance to do right if we agree. Contact Us.