The Electro-Voice EKX-15P powered PA speaker is part of EV's EKX series of loudspeakers, which combines legendary EV sound quality and reliability -
- all in a compact package suitable for a wide range of sound reinforcement scenarios, including musicians/DJs and live/club/installed sound applications.EV-engineered components, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design, and Class D amplifiers (up to 1500 W) coupled with QuickSmartDSP all work together to provide precise coverage and superior sound quality at high SPLs. EV's award-winning industrial design
- with robust wood enclosures and durable EVCoat finish
- ensures that EKX speakers look as great as they sound.
Features:- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing, EV's signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD. Easy setup via four presets (Music, Live, Speech, Club), sub/top system-match crossovers, three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets (Store and Recall settings), visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure.
- High-efficiency 1500 W Class-D power amplifier delivers up to 134 dB peak SPL utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV (15-inch EVS-15M woofer and 1-inch DH-1M HF titanium compression driver).
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors.EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
- Ideal for portable and installed applications. Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, and durable EVCoat finish. Eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole-mounts, and all-metal handles.